Dr Osman has been an anaesthetist in London for over 25 years. He was trained in anaesthetics at Guy’s Hospital and Medical School in London where he obtained his Diploma in anaesthetics from the Royal College of Surgeons and the Royal College of Physicians. He then passed his Fellowship of the Faculty of Anaesthetics of the Royal College of Surgeons. He is also a fellow in Anaesthesiology of the International College of Surgeons.
Dr Osman works as an Anaesthetist at Guy’s Hospital, St. Thomas’ Hospital, University College Hospital, West Middlesex University Hospital, Lewisham University Hospital, Bromley, Farnborough and Orpington Hospitals among others.
Dr Osman is a vastly experienced Anaesthetist in general anaesthesia, sedation, pain relief, regional anaesthesia and resuscitation. He has worked in the Harley Street precinct for the last 15 years and is well known for his provision of Dental Sedation Services.
Dr Osman is registered with the General Medical Council (GMC) and the Medical Defence Union (MDU).
Dr Osman is a member of:
- The Europen Society of Anaesthesiologists (ESA)
- The UK Society for Intravenous Anaesthesia (SIVA UK)
- Association of Dental Anaesthetists (ADA)
- The Society for the Advancement of Anaesthesia in Dentistry (SAAD)
- Society for Regional Anaesthesia (SRA)
- The Royal Society of Medicine (RSM)
- The British Medical Association (BMA)