Why Choose Us?
- You want 5 star dentistry
- You want a dentist that listens
- You want a dentist that cares
- You want world class expertise
- You want the best results
Oral Surgery | Dentist Area
For the majority of patients the term oral surgery would usually describe a procedure such as the removal of impacted wisdom teeth or broken down teeth. Many General Dental Practitioners refer patients for this procedure as wisdom teeth that are impacted can often lie close to vital facial nerves and broken teeth may be difficult to remove. The majority of straightforward oral surgery procedures are carried out under local anaesthetic or sometimes with sedation.