Why Choose Us?
- You want 5 star dentistry
- You want a dentist that listens
- You want a dentist that cares
- You want world class expertise
- You want the best results
Peziosurgery in Reading
Woodborough House Dental Practice is committed to seeking out the latest innovations in dental surgery to provide our patients with the best, most sought after surgery available. By utilising the benefits of Piezosurgery our dental implant experts can offer our patients safe, reliable surgery, guided by our specialist hands.
The versatility of this device allows for its use in a number of advanced bone-related surgical procedures. Dental implantology, cranialfacial and maxilliofacial surgeries can all be undertaken using this technology through the use of high speed movements to make accurate incisions.
Why Do Woodborough House Dental Practice Use Piezosurgery?
Piezosurgery allows our dental experts greater clarity of vision whilst performing surgery and helps to avoid the risk of damage to the surrounding bone tissue. This technology can perform with micrometric sensitivity further improving the likelihood of successful surgery. Patients also experience greater comfort during procedure as there is an absence of tiny macro-vibrations traditionally associated with older bone surgery devices.
What Are The Advantages Of Piezosurgery?
- Faster healing times
- Less risk of damage to the surrounding area
- Greater comfort in surgery whilst under local anaesthesia
- The functionality of Piezosurgery allows our dental experts to make inserts at different angles, making it much easier to get to hard to reach areas.
- Blood loss is less likely through the cavitation effect.
Why Might You Need Bone Surgery?
If you require dental implants for teeth which are missing, you may require healthy bone to be grafted from the surrounding jaw and placed into the implant socket. Dental implants are used to provide greater structure to the bite along with increasing a patients self confidence and sense of self worth. With Piezosurgery, bone graft procedures along with other complex dental surgeries can be performed with greater accuracy, with greater safety and with greater success.