Dr Kuljeet Mehta is a highly experienced periodontist.
He was educated at one of the finest dental schools in the nation: Queen Mary’s School of Medicine And Dentistry, University of London.
He works part time as a specialist clinical teacher in the Department of Periodontology Guy’s Campus at the King’s College Hospital Dental Institute in London.
His interests are advanced periodontal reconstruction and regeneration, cosmetic periodontal surgery, bone regeneration and rebuilding prior to osseointegration of dental implants.
Dr Mehta is a member and fellow of all relevant professional societies, including: The American Academy of Periodontology, The British Society of Periodontology, European Federation of Periodontology, International Team for Implantology, The Association of Dental Implantology UK, a Fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons of England and a Fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh UK.
Your regular dentist has referred you to us because you have a serious problem with your teeth or gums that you need solved. We strive to provide the highest quality of periodontal care in a warm and caring environment. Over the years, Dr Mehta has helped thousands of people obtain healthy, beautiful smiles.
He uses the most up-to-date methods to ensure you get the best possible treatment. These include: single & multiple implant placement, and advanced cosmetic procedures to enhance your smile.
Basic Dental Degrees
- BDS – Bachelor of Dental Surgery
- STATUTORY EXAM – General Dental Council
Additional and Specialist Qualifications
- FDS RCS: Fellowship in Dental Surgery [Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery] -The Royal College of Surgeons of England
- MCLINDENT: Masters of Clinical Dentistry in Periodontology – University of London
- MRD (PERIO) RCS (ED): Diploma of Membership in Restorative Dentistry – The Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh, UK