Could You be Our New Clinical Receptionist/Administrator?
We are looking for a qualified dental nurse who also has experience of working on Reception or is looking to branch into the Administration and Reception arena.
The suitable candidate will need to have good customer service skills and be computer literate, preferably with experience of Word, Excel and EXACT.
This role is to:
- Receive and deal with patients on the phone and face-to-face in a pleasant and professional manner
- Support other colleagues to maintain an efficient and friendly team atmosphere
- Assist with the patient Referral procedure
- Assist the Treatment Co-ordinator by undertaking TCO/Patient liaison, including assisting with referral patient’s letters/admin when required
- To provide nursing cover during Holidays, sickness and as required
Working hours are 39 hours per week Mon to Fri and alternate Saturdays on a rota basis. Time off in lieu is given when working a Saturday. You need to be flexible to support business needs.
We don’t work Bank Holidays and we close to celebrate the Christmas and New Year period.
Salary will depend on qualifications and experience and if you have the right personality along with customer/team focus.
If you think this role is for you, then please submit your CV and a covering letter by 31st March 2015 to [email protected]
You will need to supply a telephone contact number as we will call you for an initial, informal chat prior to first interview. Shortlisted successful applicants will then be asked to attend a second interview.