Why Choose Us?
- You want 5 star dentistry
- You want a dentist that listens
- You want a dentist that cares
- You want world class expertise
- You want the best results
Smile! Summer Is On The Way…
Spring and summer, those longer days where we roll out of hibernation and present ourselves to the world in all our glory at events such as Chelsea Flower Show, Henley Royal Regatta and Goodwood. Cameras are primed at the ready to snap everlasting memories of the jollity that can be had with picnic food, Pimms, friends and of course the Great British summer weather. Of course many of us invest a little more time and effort into our summer selves, a state that may have lain dormant over the winter months. We have to say our favourite summer events always revolve around a wedding or two, if we are lucky. With cameras and demands for a smile abounding we try to ensure that we have the best smile we can, which can often mean a trip to the dentist! So what can the dentist do for you to ensure you have the best smile possible for summer.
- Hygiene Appointments – to ensure your teeth are free from stains and looking their cleanest
- Teeth Whitening – If you think your teeth could do with brightening then teeth whitening could be for you. Some treatments can make teeth up to 16 shades whiter
- Invisalign – If you are looking ahead to next summer you might want to think about Invisalign our near invisible straightening system
- Implants – We are lucky to have an award-winning implant team at Woodborough House who are able to fit realistic and secure implants to ensure you have a full healthy smile
- Check-ups – There is nothing worse than looking forward to an event only to wake up with terrible tooth pain so make sure your teeth are in great condition from the get go!
and if that wasn’t enough…
We are currently offering £100 off our Enlighten Teeth Whitening process to celebrate National Smile Month – why not get in touch and brighten up your teeth for summer!