Why Choose Us?
- You want 5 star dentistry
- You want a dentist that listens
- You want a dentist that cares
- You want world class expertise
- You want the best results
Inman Aligner in Reading
The Inman Aligner is a revolutionary orthodontic appliance that straightens teeth in a matter of weeks. The system is unlike other orthodontic treatments because it is removable, discreet and extremely quick at straightening teeth. Many people have described the Inman Aligner as a perfect combination of fixed braces and Invisalign.
Though the Inman Aligner is not invisible like Invisalign, it is much more discreet than conventional fixed braces. The system includes a coiled spring situated on the back of the front teeth and a metal bar that is placed across the front. The appliance is removable and can be taken out to eat, drink and brush your teeth.
How does the Inman Aligner work?
The competing forces of the coiled spring and metal bar work to “push” and “pull” teeth into perfect alignment. The system is able to achieve results quicker than many other orthodontic treatments because it is only able to fix the front teeth.
Benefits of the Inman Aligner
This treatment has numerous benefits, including:
- Flexibility: Patients can remove the aligner for eating and drinking, as well as for the maintenance of oral health and during special occasions.
- Speed: Treatment is quick and usually complete within 16 weeks; less complex cases can take just 6 weeks.
- Comfort: Low-force pressure is used to adjust the alignment of teeth, preventing pain as there are no metal bands or painful adjustments.
- Cost: The Inman Aligner is considerably cheaper than most other orthodontic treatments.
- Aesthetics: The brace may not be invisible but they are much more discreet than fixed braces.
Am I a suitable candidate?
The Inman Aligner focuses on the front teeth and this is why it is quick at achieving results. If you have minor orthodontic problems of the front teeth, this could be the ideal choice of braces. For more complex cases or problems related to the back teeth, an alternative treatment may be recommended. We will be happy to discuss other options and how they can benefit you.