Why Choose Us?
- You want 5 star dentistry
- You want a dentist that listens
- You want a dentist that cares
- You want world class expertise
- You want the best results
BDS Otago 1994,
MClinDent Lond 2002,
MRD RCS Edin 2004 GDC No. 72857
Nick Fahey is a General Dental Council Registered Specialist in Fixed and Removable Prosthodontics. After nearly twenty years of working in Harley Street for prestigious clinics like the Devonshire Dental Clinic and Harley Street Dental Studio Nick now dedicates all of his clinical hours to cultivating a reputation for excellence at Woodborough House Dental Practice, in Pangbourne, West Berkshire.
After five years of training as a dental surgeon in his native New Zealand, Nick studied for a further five years at the prestigious Eastman Dental Institute for Oral Health Sciences, University College London. Here he obtained the M.Clin.Dent degree in Fixed and Removable Prosthodontics.
As a highly experienced prosthodontist, Nick has completed a number of distinguished qualifications. His special areas of interest are dental implants, endodontics, prosthetics and cosmetic dentistry. Using his vast experience and knowledge, Nick now lectures on prosthetics, implant dentistry and cosmetic dentistry and has supervised the London Dental Study Club. He is also co-founder the New Zealand Dental Society of London. His qualifications include:
- Fellowship of the International Team for Implantology.
- Membership in Restorative Dentistry for the Royal College of Surgeons in Edinburgh.
- Fellowship of the the Royal Australasian College of Dental Surgeons.
- Membership of the Falculty of Dental Surgery with the Royal College of Dental Surgeons of England.
He is one of the few General Dental Council Registered Specialists in the United Kingdom in Fixed and Removable Prosthodontics. His areas of expertise and interest include all aspects of dental implant dentistry, aesthetic and cosmetic dentistry, oral surgery and fixed and removable prosthodontics.
Of particular recent interest has been his involvement in computer guided navigation for placement of dental implants using C.T. scans in conjunction with virtual implant placement to allow the extremely precise implant placement from computer planned position to the patient’s own mouth.
Dr Fahey as a specialist prosthodontist has also gained a huge amount of experience in all aspects of complex dental rehabilitation and multi-disciplinary treatment especially treatment involving collaboration with other leading practitioners and other specialists.
His achievements have been recognised at several of the leading dental awards ceremonies across a diverse range of areas. Dr Fahey’s most recent awards include:
- Aesthetic Dentistry Awards 2013 – ‘Highly Commended Single Implant Case’ and ‘Highly Commended Multiple Implant Case’
- Private Dentistry Awards 2013 – ‘WINNER For Best Implant Practice’ and ‘Highly Commended For Best Employer’ (joint with Sarah Fitzharris)
- Smile Awards 2012 – ‘Highly Commended Multiple Implant Smile’
Nick lectures on prosthodontics and dental implantology, and enjoys membership of the Association of Dental Implantology and is a Fellow of the International Team for Implantology. He has presided over the London Dental Study Club and was a founding member of the New Zealand Dental Society of London. He also has recently become a member of the Reading Branch of the BDA.
Our primary aim is to keep you smiling!
Dr Nick Fahey is a specialist prosthodontics advisor featured on the Cosmetic Dentistry Guide and is an active forum member and answers questions on dental implants, porcelain veneers and teeth whitening. He is also a featured dental implant advsior.
Nick has become a Fellow of the ITI International Team for Implantology. See his certificate here