Advantages of ALL-ON- 4 IMPLANTS
Normally, patients who are looking to replace complete sets of teeth are advised to have between 6 and 10 dental implants. With the revolutionary ALL-on- 4 dental implant system only four implants are required to secure a complete set of dentures
All-on-Four dental implant technique could be the best solution for those who have lost or about to lose all of their upper /lower teeth. With this you can come as close to having a new set of permanent teeth. You will never have to remove the replacement teeth again for cleaning because their new teeth can be cleaned just like natural teeth.
The other advantage of ALL-ON-4 implants:
- Requires less time to recover.
- Reduces overall cost as compared to single implants
- Possibly eliminates the need for bone grafting.
- Reinstate the ability to eat all types of foods
- Ensures long-term results with the potential to last a lifetime
- Walk away with the smile in a day
- Shorter treatment time